Search This Blog

Friday 13 December 2013

Gigolo

Gigolo

Your back arches slightly
Settling into my confident embrace
As we take our turn around the floor
Dancing late into the night
Under the sparkling necklace
Of deck-lights
Flickering in the breeze
Reflected across the silent sea

Your hand squeezes mine tightly
To tell me that you are happy
With my commanding movement
My manicured appearance
My attentive service
And my obvious devotion

You murmur quietly
That we make a lovely couple
Despite the difference in our ages
Dressed to impress
Our smiling faces
Turned to the world
The envy of others

You tread lightly
Calm and collected
For tonight you may have anything
Whatever you desire
My time is completely yours
To do with as you please
I whisper what you wish to hear

I work nightly
Professional and paid-for
Personal and discreet
Tailored to your requirements
And whatever you can afford

You have your life
And I have mine
We are both content
With the nature of our transaction
But there can only be this evening
And we do not ask each other
Too many questions


Copyright Andy Fawthrop 2013

No comments: