Search This Blog

Friday 28 January 2022

Gigolo

                                                                 Gigolo

Your back arches slightly

Settling into my confident embrace

As we take our turn around the floor

Dancing late into the night

Under the sparkling necklace

Of deck-lights

Flickering in the breeze

Reflected across the silent sea

 

Your hand squeezes mine tightly

To tell me that you are happy

With my commanding movement

My manicured appearance

My attentive service

And my obvious devotion

 

You murmur quietly

That we make a lovely couple

Despite the difference in our ages

Dressed to impress

Our smiling faces

Turned to the world

The envy of others

 

You tread lightly

Calm and collected

For tonight you may have anything

Whatever you desire

My time is completely yours

To do with as you please

I whisper what you wish to hear

 

My nightly work

Professional and paid-for

Personal and discreet

Tailored to your requirements

And whatever you can afford

 

You have your life

And I have mine

We are both content

With the nature of our transaction

But there can only be this evening

And we do not ask each other

Too many questions

 Copyright Andy Fawthrop 2022

No comments: