Search This Blog

Saturday 4 July 2015

It's That Time Again

It’s That Time Again (or A Pain In The Grass)

It’s summer again and the sun is shining hot:
It’s a very special time of the year,
When I start dreaming of young bodies,
Yes I just want them to come near.

You see, because the heat is now on,
I’ve got the urge to be there once again.
And I’ve selected,
To get re-connected,
And for seeing them I’ve got a great yen.

To see and hear some young ladies,
I admit that’s what I’m hunting.
With their moaning and groaning,
Their cries, and even their grunting.

The agony and the ecstasy,
As they show off their legs in their short skirts,
And all in the tightest of underwear -
So tight, you’d think it must hurt.

For, despite all of the dangers,
And the presence of strangers,
It’s clear that I yearn,
Whilst waiting my turn,
To see some darling young honey,
And to hand over a pile of my money.

The fittest bodies are a fine sight,
Just the thing to whet the appetite.
And with every squeak,
And every high-decibel shriek,
Not forgetting the sweat,
That’s what you get.
You seem to forget,
For a nearly year and then –
It’s Bloody Wimbledon again!



 Copyright Andy Fawthrop 2015

No comments: