Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 December 2020

Dishwasher Blues - An Indesit Proposal

Dishwasher Blues – an Indesit proposal

You stand against the wall of my kitchen

Just waiting for my full attention

You’re neat, and you’re closely fitted

What we get up to, I hardly dare to mention

 

I gaze in fascination at your features

And I know which buttons I have to press

To produce an active performance

Which excites me, I have to confess

 

Your equipment is delightful to see

Your racks and your rotating arms

Drive me to frenzies of anticipation

You’re my magic cupboard of charms

 

I don’t have to scrape or rinse for you

You can deal with what’s really dirty

You always give me satisfaction

And make me feel frisky and so flirty

 

I thrust in my massive load

My equipment is sturdy and strong

I love turning you on twice daily

And I’m glad it’s me to whom you belong

 

My eyes twinkle as you display all of your lights

You start gushing and squirting your juices

Within your lovely hot, moist box

Steamy and soapy through all of your sluices

 

You work hard when you’re so turned on

Soaking and rinsing whatever’s sticky

I love that you’re my salty wet dishy

Without you, life would be boring and tricky

 

And when your exertions are finally all over

When you’re finished, but still steamy hot

There’s no residues for me to worry about

No wiping needed, and what-not

 

Soon everything’s dry that was wet

So I can gently remove what was inserted

And put it all back where it belongs

So I’m happy, yet feeling hardly exerted

 

Now I can’t do without you, my dishy

I confess I don’t want to be like the rest of the band

Having to make my own arrangements

And forced to do everything by hand


Copyright Andy Fawthrop 2020

No comments: