Search This Blog

Monday 2 January 2012

The endless possibilities........

............of another year.  Just the 364 days to go then. Before it's all over, I mean.  Then we can start to make some more resolutions that we've got no chance of keeping.  But this year, hopefully, is going to be a bit different.  Things are going to get done.  No, really.  I've decided. Once I've cleared the decks, and finished off the things from last year that I should have done by now, I'll get started on this year's tasks.  Plenty of time yet.  No point in rushing in to things before you're prepared.  Planning - that's the thing.  Planning & preparation.  Lots of it.  Plenty of time for the execution phase later.  Don't want to peak too early.  Nothing worse than going off half-cock.  Yes - I fully intend to go off full-cock.  You mark my words.  See if I don't.  Watch this space.

I'll get going shortly, as soon as I've made a cup of coffee.  Just you wait.