Search This Blog

Saturday 22 November 2014

Sex Toy

Sex Toy

I’ve been hunted down by a cougar:
Compared to her I’m nothing but a boy.
She’s an older woman with libido,
Now that I’ve become Nancy’s sex toy.

That woman’s fierce and relentless,
And she never seems to tire.
At nights she keeps me prisoner -
I’ve become her object of desire

I’ve told her I’m too old for this game,
In between my wheezes and puffs,
But she just smiles back at me sweetly,
And whips out the pink furry hand-cuffs.

I mean – it’s tiring for an old guy like me,
A weak excuse it’s got to be said,
But it’s pretty difficult to argue,
When she’s got me chained to the bed.

She’s got this amazing repertoire of tricks,
That reduces us both to wrecks.
There’s nothing she draws the line at,
In her pursuit of over-age sex.

I do what I can to satisfy her urges,
And I’m not trying to be coy,
But it’s really quite kinky,
What she does with my winkie,
Since I’ve become Nancy’s sex-toy.


Copyright Andy Fawthrop 2014

No comments: