Search This Blog

Friday 10 July 2020

Facebook In A Time Of Plague


Facebook In A Time Of Plague

Unprecedented times!
Unusual circumstances!
Hope you’re keeping safe and well?
When we get to the other side of this..
You OK hun? PM me!
Does anyone know what time Tesco opens?
Or how long the queue is?
And is there a separate queue for pharmacy?
Thanks in advance!
Too much panic buying
Such selfish people
Is the Post Office still open for collections?
Look what we’re up to in our back garden!
See how far I’ve run or walked today
See how far I ran or walked yesterday
I don’t normally do these things but…
It’s just a bit of fun
Top ten albums – just covers, no explanations
Top ten books – just covers, no reviews
I’ll be online streaming my music later
In these unusual times
OMG! It’s too soon…
Look at these people not socially distancing!
The roads are just too busy!
The police ought to be informed!
The Government’s handling of this has been abysmal!
My friend works front-line in the NHS and she says…
What time does Morrisons shut?
Is anyone delivering?
Is anyone still listening?
Lol
Anyone else having trouble with their mobile signal?


Copyright Andy Fawthrop 2020

No comments: