Search This Blog

Friday 15 January 2021

Helpful Callers

Helpful Callers

There’s a man in Bangalore who’s very concerned about my car insurance

And a woman from BT who’s questioning my Broadband speed

Another said my Amazon Prime subscription won’t renew itself

And Microsoft are quite clear about what it is I need

 

All I had to do was to give them complete control of my PC

And then, as I watched, they deleted everything that looked slightly funny

Setting up a new savings account for me within the bank

I popped in the PIN and they quickly transferred all my money

 

I’d never even realised I’d been mis-sold PPE

Never knew I’d even had it in the first place

Ever such a nice lady rang to tell me all about it

And said, if I claimed, I’d be quids in that being the case

 

And that accident that wasn’t my fault

Well it seems I’m not to worry any more

All I have to do is to sign some forms

So many helpful people by the score

 

So it’s been a busy morning on the phone

But so many things have now been put right

Think I’ll go and have nice strong cup of tea

Before any other problems come to light!


Copyright Andy Fawthrop 2021

No comments: